Saturday 25 May 2013

Favourite Show at the Castle

Oops it seems I missed my 5 weeks/35 sleeps post.  So it's 34 sleeps now.

Was all geared up this morning by 9.30am!  I wonder why you're thinking... well it was 1D ticket release day.  Fortunately I got 8 tickets for Murrayfield.  It was a horrible 19 minutes.  I couldn't stop shaking when inputting the card details and dropped it and couldn't lift it up for the code on the back!!!  But we have them and have 6 very excited girls.

I've been looking on You Tube and found my favourite show which I saw in 1998 on my honeymoon and again in 2001.  It closed shortly after.  I love Pooh Bear and loved his wee bit in it.  Have linked to it  below.  Make sure you have 25 minutes to watch.

Groovee's Favourite Show

The weather is scorching here.  Been enjoying topping up my vitamin D.  Overall it has been a good day.

34 sleeps people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment