Monday 17 June 2013

11 days to go

We're down to 11 days. That SDD is getting closer. It seemed so long ago with over 300 days before we went. 

Am off out for coffee with a friend who I just haven't managed to meet up with since last year. Completely shocking.

Have downloaded books on to my kindle. Am trying hard not to read them before I go! I've downloaded so many for "the holiday" and read them! 

I need to remember to collect my prescription for the holiday and to actually go to the chemist too.

Lil Miss has her wrap party tonight, so I have cakes to bake, have made the cadbury's new chocolate chocolate crispies. 

I am working my last day tomorrow, then I am going into rest mode. I am exhausted just now and need a rest! If I don't my fibromyalgia will just flare up and the holiday will be a waste of time for us all. 

So 11 days to go. 8 school/work days for the children and Mr Groovee. 1 work day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment