Monday 22 April 2013

67 days to go...

We went shopping on Saturday with The Boy. To get Shorts! While I was looking at the sale rack, he'd gone off and found himself a pair of crocs! Did get him 2 pairs of shorts and the crocs! I had been looking for a certain shade of yellow t-shirt to match his shorts he bought before and finally managed to get him ones that matched too when I took Lil Miss shopping.

Yesterday we took Lil Miss. She got some tops, PJ's and shorts and she got kinda like trainer socks but more ballet pump type. So more or less finished bar 1 or 2 things. She wants joggy bottoms for travelling in. She'll moan about being too hot at the other end! I know she will. But hey ho.  


Mr Groovee got some shorts and vest tops too. Lil Miss wants him to shave his armpits.  This suggestion has hit a brick wall I fear.

So my holiday drawer is almost full. We'll be lucky to fit everything in one holdall. The other will have to take some cheapy towels and an extra bag and the booster seat for The Boy in the car.

Have added a few more off site restaurants to our list. I think we have more restaurants than days. But a list means we can pick and choose.


I'll leave you with my favourite song from our last trip.  I loved it so much we bought a CD and I used it as my ring tone for about 2 years.

My Favourite Song

No comments:

Post a Comment