Monday 8 April 2013

81 Days

Mr Groovee is bouncing with excitement.  He's driving me mad lol.

I keep dreaming about the Villa.  We're attempting to find the villa and find ourselves in what I thought at first was Willy Wonka Land.  But having dreamt again, I think it's more the fair in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, where Mr Potts goes to try and make money.  We keep getting laughed at for being lost and eventually we find our "villa" to discover it's a camper van!  I wasn't amused lol.

We've been watching video footage from last time.  The Boy is walking along Alligator Bayou and says "I'm carrying Spongebob upside down!"  He's also not amused with the characters until later in the holiday and is in his element with Pooh and Friends in the Crystal Palace.

Have ordered more dollar's as the rate has been $1.500.  But gone up slightly I noticed.  Am waiting to see if it goes up further to order more. We have plenty cash to get us going so loading on to a preloaded card this time.  May get some travellers cheques as a back up just in case.

So 11 weeks 4 days or 81 days and we'll be at the plane!  Keep hoping our flight time gets brought forward.  I can but wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment