Monday 15 July 2013

Reflecting

We're now on Monday morning. Mr G is away back to work. Yesterday morning I wakened about midnight and was up until about 1.30pm when I got a couple of hours sleep then went to bed at 9.30pm and got up at 6.20am. So quite happy to have sorted myself out. The minions, I mean the children had 15 hours sleep, went to bed and I have wakened them but both struggling. 

I've done a food shop, so plenty healthy food again. Although our meals were pretty healthy on the holiday. Just need to sort through all the park maps etc which I have brought home with us and what I brought home for friends. Presents have all been sorted out. Stuart and Dave our Minions are settling in well. We have Banana and Apples so they are over the moon. 

Next time we're considering going north of Orlando as our friends stay in Jacksonville, so would be fab to have another decent amount of time with them. But I think we have created memories. The photopass photo's are all edited. Just need some time to order the CD and then upload the many photos to costco to print off. 

Will ask the rest to do a Highs and Lows list and post it too

No comments:

Post a Comment