Friday 5 July 2013

Thursday 4th July 2013

Happy 4th of July! 

Once again a 5am wake up for me. I got up and read my kindle until it died on me. Hadn't noticed how low the battery was. We were all set to leave by 8.15am. We had decided to go up to Altamonte Springs to the mall up there. We went to Hollister primarily but Lil Miss got her things. The Boy got his 49'ers had which had just come in and Mr G got the trainers and his Miami Dolphin's hat. I left with nothing! Lil Miss did get a t-shirt from Hot Topic and a skirt and a pair of jeans which were only $7.80 each.

Altamonte was a lovely mall and only took us about 45 minutes to drive from Westridge. The journey took us through Champions Gate, which was really good to see where it was.

We headed back down the road to Crossroads and tried Chili's for lunch. Think it was ok. We had the 2 for $20. I had Tipalia and Mr G got half ribs which he really liked. My fish was slightly too spicy but just cooked to perfection. The Boy and Lil Miss had pizza. 

We then did the most stupid thing... we tried to hit Premium Outlets. Drove round and left again. So I have bought zilch for myself.

We headed to Publix for some chicken and salad and pudding for tea. While in Publix there was a huge rain shower. So we had some pool time until a big rainfall. We spent time lounging by the pool watching the bloke directly over the back from us by a block attempt to burn his house down with numerous fireworks going wrong. Thankfully his house is still standing. 

It was lovely to be sat outside. I did have a dip in the pool but it was too cold in the pool for me with my fibromyalgia. A small dip now and then was fine. We had dinner in the kitchen and I got laundry done along with the dishwasher. 

Been lovely to have a chilled day. We're at Hollywood Studio's tomorrow. And then friends are coming down on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment