Sunday 7 July 2013

Saturday 6th July 2013

Woke up at what I thought was 6am and read my book. The neighbours were being noisy. Then remembered my kindle is on UK time! So back to sleep. Slept til 11.53am on my kindle, when I shot out of bed, worrying as our friends were due to arrive by 11am! 

Our friends moved to Florida in 2006 after many years of trying and they came down for the weekend. We had our children in 2000 12 weeks apart. So we spent a lot of time together. The last time we saw them was 2007 when we randomly bumped into them in a shop at the Premium Outlets. 

They arrived and we did a tour of the house and some catch up time before heading to Publix for snacks and stuff then back to fridge it all before heading to Golden Corral for lunch. We all thought The Boy was in the loo but it turned out he was watching our TV not realising we were going for lunch. A good lunch and catch up and back for our friends to check into their hotel before Mr G picked them up and we had pool time followed by snacks and such a good night. Was just fabulous. Then I drove them down to their hotel and managed to drive myself home again! 

Got into bed after tidying up only to be woken up by a poorly Lil Miss who had me up for 2 hours before she told me she felt better and I slept until 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment