Sunday 15 July 2012

347 Days

It's 347 days until we arrive in Orlando.  Mr Groovee and I keep having private wee talks when we're out of earshot of the children.

We took the children swimming this morning and had fun.  The Boy needs more confidence, so we plan to try swimming at least once a week if possible.  I took the children to a kind of fun kind of pool but ideal for the boy to gain confidence in for next summer.

I keep looking at clothes but have no idea's of what sizes we'll need.  I spending forever on the Dis Boards and The Dibb.  I so want to load up the main computer to be able to get all my links from 2007's trip.  But the kids will know something is up.  So I'll have to be patient until they aren't here.

Have roughly planned what tickets we want to get for what parks.  So lets hope the prices don't jump up too soon.

2 comments:

  1. Eeeekkk! It's so exciting!!! Oh, and i know why u want a villa rather than 4 of you in one room...nudge, nudge, wink, wink! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Maybe it's more the fact that last time Lil Miss would sit up watching Hannah Montana all night :-D

    ReplyDelete