Saturday 14 July 2012

The Groovee's are off to Orlando

Hello, Welcome to the blog. I'm Groovee. I'm from Scotland, where I live with Mr Groovee. We have 2 children Lil Miss and The Boy. We last went to Orlando in 2007. We had a ball but a lot of sitting about as the Boy was too small height wise. So me and Mr Groovee think it's time to return. In 11 months and 2 weeks we will be there. In 12 months, we'll be home and jet lagged. We've always stayed at a Disney Hotel. This time we're trying a villa cos 4 of us in one room is fine for a few nights, but 2 weeks in Orlando may have us at each others throats. So we're looking forward to the villa. Oh and before I finish, Lil Miss and The Boy know nothing. We hope to break the news at Easter, in a magical way. Looking forward to sharing my trip planning and adventures with you all. Speak soon Groovee x

No comments:

Post a Comment