Saturday 21 July 2012

Crazy Golf

The sun is shining so we headed to Fife where they have a fantastic American Style Crazy Golf.  They have a pirate theme and 2 courses of 18 holes.  It can be quiet but weekends and holidays makes it busy but it makes for a different day out.  Did KFC for lunch then headed over and did Pirates Cove for a change as we've done Treasure Island the last few times.  Mr Groovee won.  I came last and I think it was Lil Miss and then The Boy.  Met some of the boys friends there too.  

It reminds me of the first time to Florida, when Mr Groovee and myself decided to go to the Crazy Golf on I-Drive.  I walloped the golf ball right across the course, to which an american man futher down asked to borrow my Big Bertha.  It meant nothing to me at the time but it's a standard joke now for us.  I hope to get out crazy golfing in Orlando.  So need to check out some places.  I do fancy the disney one for a change as we've never actually taken the time yet.

Something else to explore.  

On another note... The children's Electronic ATM arrived yesterday.  They think it's for the trip to London but realistically it's for saving for Florida once we're back from London.  It's been great fun and it accepts notes which helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment