Monday 16 July 2012

Gathering Tips

Seeing as it's the first time off site for us.  I am gathering tips.


1) Buy breakfast goods, snacks, milk, water, tea and coffee.  Top up with what you want if you choose to cook.


2) As soon as you enter IOA head to HP and either ride first or get a pass if they are handing them out to come back later.  


Will update whenever I have other tips to hand.


I'd love to start planning what days we do what, but at the moment it's too early to know Disney's extra hours for guests in which case I would avoid. I really want to know where we will be the first day.  Hopefully a park.

2 comments:

  1. If you don't already know about it, Mr Busy says to look on www.thedib.co.uk has everything you need/want to go to Disney :-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol on The Dibb and Dis. Head also found a fab blog but it's onthe dead laptop :-(

      Delete